The seed of moringa tree is highly valued in food, medication, health and beauty arena, especially in reducing high blood cholestrol, high blood pressure, body slimming, treating stomach disorder, protecting liver quit alcholic drinking, increasing immune system all these areas with substantial curative effects, therefore it is called as ‘miracle tree’.
Fig fruit is rich in vitamins, amino acids calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, and fibre. It treats health conditions including anti-inflammatory, reduces cholestrol level, regulates glucose levels, helps with constipation, improve digestive wellness, anti-cancer. Fig fruit is highly nutritious and also called as the “fruit of life”.
Olive tree is one of the plant which is often mentioned in the “Bible”. Olive leave is used to represent the disaster has ended and peace has come. No matter how dangerous is the surrounding, whether it is hot weather, dry land, cold season, rocky ground, yet green olive tree is still able to grow and survive, and be fruitful.
Lemon is a very common fruit in daily live, it can be used to make drinks and dishes. It contains rich citric acid and Vitamin C, it can resolve phlegm and relieve cough, nourishing the stomach, it is the favorite for pregnant women with liver deficiency, it is also called as Eureka.
Rich in water-soluble dietary fiber, it can increase satiety and help control weight. Low-calorie, high-fiber, protein content is 2 to 3 times higher than ordinary vegetables. The planting method is simple, and the mature mushrooms can be cooked after washing. One mushroom bag can be harvested about 3 times. The waste soil can be used as soil to grow other plants.
Homemade natural bean sprouts without additives! Bean sprouts are high in fiber and low in calories, helping to lose weight and lower blood sugar. The enameled pottery are easy to operate and can be reused. You can easily soak a variety of varieties at home, including: green bean sprouts, soybean sprouts, peanut sprouts, etc. After harvesting, just clean it to make delicious dishes, which is convenient and quick.
Price: $280/piece (enameled pottery, a packet of seeds included)
Mint is a particularly good source of vitamin A, a fat-soluble vitamin that is critical for eye health and night vision. It is also a potent source of antioxidants, especially when compared to other herbs and spices. Antioxidants help protect your body from oxidative stress, a type of damage to cells caused by free radicals.Mint also effective at relieving other digestive problems such as upset stomach and indigestion. It may help protect against harmful bacteria. In addition, it can help you cut back on sodium. It is relatively easy to grow, and people can cultivate it at home, making it a sustainable way to add flavor to meals. On the other hand, drinking peppermint tea and chewing on fresh leaves may be able to both mask bad breath and kill bacteria.
Dendrobium nobile Lindl
Dendrobium tasted light salty, promotes the secretion of body, reduces body fluid but not cold towards the body. It has the function of nourishing the stomach, enhancing production of body fluids bring nourishment. It can treat thrist, reduces body heat or nourishes eye dryness after recovering from sickness, enhance the body fluids especially for the elderly.
Clinacanthus Nutans, Sabah Snake Grass
Clinacanthus nutans is a high nutrient non-poisonous wild vegetable, treatment for various types of cancers, it is also treatment for kidney sickness, liver and gallbladder, jaundice, skin diseases, three highs, gastritis, rheumatic pain.
Sacha Inchi contains more than 92% of three unsaturated fatty acids, of which Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9 are as high as 40%. It is also rich in iodine, as well as vitamin A and vitamin E. Helps to lower blood lipids, improve cholesterol, maintain heart health, improve digestive system and maintain intestinal flora balance.
Strawberry contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C and potassium. It can protect the heart, prevent cancer and enhance immunity, and is rich in antioxidants to help beautify the skin and resist inflammation.
"The King's Garden Tree Adoption Plan" Application Form
- Fill in the form below and click submit.
- Email your payment slip to email@example.com or whatsapp to +852 55471712
- Adopter is required to pay full amount or 50% deposit in advance. Adopter are required to pay the remaining balance of 50% within the 14 days after receive official receipt from us.
- Once deposit received confirmation, this signifies the tree adoption plan has began. Kindly be informed once the adoption plan starts, changing of the type of tree or quantity is not allowed. If the adoption is canceled, deposit is non-refundable.
- Tree adoption plan duration is counted as one (1) year per unit, calculating the day of tree plantation as the first day.
- Once the adoption period ended, if the adopter choose to move or take back the plant, all the costing and equipment required will be borne by the adopter.
- If the adopted plant is damaged due to natural disaster, fire, insects, animals or human, The King’s Garden shall not be held liable for the damage.
- The King’s Garden reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or make final decision with no objection.
- To enter/visit The King’s Garden, visitor must make appointment with The King’s Garden one (1) week in advance. Daily opening hours as below: Monday – Saturday 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM | Sunday – Rest Day
1. Transfer via local banks or oversea
Dah Shing Bank
A/C: 040-774-7432-8052-26 | Swift Code: DSBAHKHHXXX
Remark: The King’s Garden Tree Adoption Plan
3. By Cheque
“Lifestreams Ministry Ltd.”
Mail to 10A Fast Industrial Building 658 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong